Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 1 Day 2 Training, Running Tank and 1st Day of Grad School...Whew!

Look, it's me!  I saw this awesome tutorial on Pinterest and decided to start taking some of my never-worn t-shirts from races and walks, and start making tanks out of them.  So, tonight, after a grueling day of work, which I can honestly say it was a day that I saved a life, I decided that I would fashion myself up a cute tank to wear on a short run.  So, there you have it...notice the belly...you would think I would suck it in or something for a picture, but eh, what you see is what you get.

I walked/ran 2 miles today as per my training plan schedule.  While going around the loop, I listed to a Pathophysiology lecture on iTunes University because today is my first official day in my Graduate School program.

I'm off to go officially check in on the website and then get myself organized for the next few months.  


No comments:

Post a Comment