Sunday, July 10, 2011

Snickers Salad

OK, let's just take a time-out from all this healthy business to have a not-so-diet-friendly dessert.

My goal is to have fun dye-free desserts with the kids. Now, I will confess that I did not fully read each and every label here, and so I can't be 100% certain that there isn't a food dye hiding in this salad. After all, did you know marshmallows have blue dye in them? I digress, there are no marshmallows in this recipe!

3 granny smith apples
3 snickers bars
1 small tub of cool whip
1 block of cream cheese

1. Chop apples and snickers bars.

2. Mix cream cheese and cool whip together in mixer.

3. Add apples, candy bars.

4. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.

Very yummy, all the kids loved it.

2 comments:

  1. You are evil for posting this. Evil. I now need to go to the store for snickers, apples, cool whip and cream cheese. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - you'll have to let me know how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete