Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weighing In Wednesday!

Alright, here goes....I'm sharing my stats with the world. Just a couple of years ago, I was weighing in at a fit 128 lbs. Now, well, I'll let my picture (along with my scary post-half marathon feet) tell my story...


I have a neat little tool that I can measure my percentage of body fat and calculate my BMI. As you can see, shamefully, my percentage of body fat is a whopping 34.5%. Seriously, I'm obese according to that number. The average percentage of body fat range is 25% - 29%. I'd be happy be average. There is something about the word OBESE that is making my cringe.

The second number on the tool is my BMI. According to my BMI I'm just overweight and not quite obese, yet.

Basically, where I am at right now, is that even though I ran/walked/wogged just a few days ago, I'm feeling incredibly out of shape. I look at the pictures of me during the race, and even though I had a blast, I am somewhat ashamed of how out of shape I am.

My 7 day goal this week: WATER! I promise to drink 2 of my re-usable water bottles daily over the next 7 days. It's a simple goal and I hope that it, along with continuing to track my points will help this week.

By the way, my legs are still killing me, but I like the reminder of my awesome accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment