Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weighing In Wednesday! Weekly challenge, too!

Hmmph...well, I think I just posted with just a picture of my scale! :) Oopsie...it's been a long, busy week!

Anyhow, this really did get taken on Wednesday of this week, it was after a run at around 2 in the afternoon, and as you can see, the scale budged down just a smidge! Slow and steady wins the race, right?

As far as my challenge to drink 2 of my water containers each day last week...I did great! I am definitely less hungry when I am hydrated well. I'm also less likely to reach for a calorie-filled drink when I have my water handy.

Two things that worked well for me:
- cutting up lemons, limes, or oranges and putting them in my water bottle, so my water has a taste to it
- actually bringing my water with me, funny how I like to drink while I'm driving (water)

I'd love any and all tips to get the water down!



My goal for this next week is to work on my attitude. I think I need to remember that mental health is as important as physical health. I don't go out of my way to be unkind to others, but being a little shy in nature, I don't really go out of my way to be kind to others, either. Last week, someone in front of me paid my toll on one of the major roads around here and it really made my day. Since it's Saturday night, I'll run this challenge for myself for one week. Between now and next Saturday night, I'll look for ways to commit random acts of kindness. I challenge you to try it too! Let me know how it turns out for you!

I'm leaving you with my weight this week....thanks for keeping me honest about what the scale shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment