Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm not hungry - but I'm eating breakfast anyway!


I woke up very not-hungry. I woke up with a migraine headache and did not want to eat anything, but I know that's against the correct way of eating. So, I cooked for the family and had just enough food to be able to say that I ate breakfast.

One egg
One turkey sausage
One cup of cherries

Wash that down with a cup of water, a can of Coke and 800mg of Motrin (my fill in for Excedrin, since I'm out), and total damage done this morning - 8 points. The Coke is what really caused a jump in points, but my noggin' feels so much better, so it was worth it!

I know my plate looks rather pitiful, I probably could have added some whole wheat toast to round out the meal, and perhaps added some fresh squeezed OJ to replace the Coke.


No comments:

Post a Comment