Monday, February 7, 2011

Momma's Back!

Momma's back!....That's what my husband exclaimed excitedly tonight when I called him to the table and we were actually eating a real meal. We've been in a bit of an on-the-go rut and eating lots of quickie foods. Tonight's quick food (less than 30 minute meal) was a hit!

- Frozen ravioli (13 pieces per serving)
- Bertoli marinara sauce (1/2 cup)
- Garlic bread (1 deck of cards size slice)
- HUGE salad - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots with 1 TBSP Annies dressing

It was a total of 13 points, using the ingredient information on each of the items. The bread is what really killed me, but I just couldn't help but slice myself a piece after I made it for everyone else. I need to find a healthier alternative to garlic bread. This particular bread that I used was some leftover bread slices that I had frozen in the freezer.

Here's to more Monday meals around the table. Mondays have been crazy around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment