Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weigh-in Wednesday

Picture credit:  Google Images

I wrote a while back about excuses, excuses, excuses, and how I wasn't taking very good care of myself.  I ate a lot of fast food when my mom was sick and I was driving hither and yon to appointments with and for her.  And then there was the overtime I picked up at work to make up for the fact that I was spending hundreds of dollars a month in gas that I did not budget for.  Stress + junk food + more stress + a little depression = a chunky mom sporting a pretty serious muffin top.  :) 

The scale today: 168.  Yeah, that's a far, far cry from where I'd like to be.  And it's my heaviest weight ever.  Even more than when I was 9 months pregnant with any of my children.  Including that first one where I gained 50 pounds - yeah, what can I say, I like my food.

I'm in between classes right now, having just finished a very difficult statistics class, and waiting for July 9th, when my summer classes start.  So, I'm on a house cleaning mission today - may it burn lots of calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment