Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Skin Care Products

I've been trying to be more mindful of the chemicals that I put on my body and that of my family. My favorite line of beauty products is made by Yes To Carrots.

After checking the Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, I'm very confident with the products I'm using. I have extremely dry skin and I love the moisturizers made by this company. And as my kids are getting bigger, my daughter loves to sit with me while I'm washing my face at night when I get home from work, and I love that I can use the cucumber wipes on her face, too, when she wants to wash with me.

Don't even get me started on the eye cream. I love the cucumber eye cream. Unfortunately, I'm a belly sleeper, which means that my eyes are very swollen every morning. To add insult to injury, I get up at 5am for work, and my peepers need a little kick in the morning!

I'm in no way endorsed by these folks. I just wanted to share my favorite safe skin care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment