Sunday, November 21, 2010

An Introduction

Unfortunately, I had some issues with getting back into one of my other blogs, and so as soon as I have more than one second to sit down, I will transfer the recipes and other fun things over here.

So here I am starting a new place to set free all of the things that are unraveling around me.

My latest issue is that my husband has caused me to become addicted to the TV show Lost. I hear you saying, hey lady, Lost ended over a year ago. Umm, yeah, I know. I never watched a season EVER when it was on for real. Then BAM one day last month I'm home sick for work and decide to hulu the first episode, and well, I'm now mid-way through Season 5. I don't even want to think about how much time I've spent sitting in front of the computer watching TV, when I could have been doing something better with my time.

I think the appeal for me to enjoy Lost is that I'd secretly like to be stuck on an island away from work, home, money and stress. Or maybe I need to create my own island, which definitely sounds more reasonable. So raise your glass (coffee, water, Coca-Cola Classic, or Merlot all work for me depending on thee time of day) and toast to coming along for this ride with me while I seek to reduce the stress in my much-frazzelled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment